5/1/11

Apologies

Sorry sorry sorry.
Sorry I'm not perfect.
Sorry I fail every now and then.
Sorry I'm such an obvious pain to all you.
Sorry I've gotten lazy.
Sorry I cost so much.
Sorry that I don't talk to my father so that you can get money from him.
Sorry I want to have a life outside of school and this house.
Sorry I get hurt so much.
Sorry I screwed up all my grades.
Sorry you've got to take all this time to care for me.
Sorry you're spending all this money for me.
Sorry I got into a good school that cost a lot.
Sorry I only got a little over half my tuition in loans and grants.
Sorry I can't control how things go
Just sorry sorry sorry.

But can't you say sorry.
Say sorry for turning my failure into just another example for her.
Say sorry for not understanding that I've had my plate full all four years and the only problem is now.
Say sorry for not caring when everything was fine.
Say sorry that you made me this way.
Say sorry that it doesn't matter to you.
Say sorry for putting all the stress on me.
Say sorry for not stopping me from running head first into this mess.
Say sorry for yelling and looking down at me.
Say sorry that it's not going to change.

And then there's another you...
Sorry I've sorta kinda fallen for you (but let's face facts I'm head over heels in love).
Sorry I seem kinda clingy when I want to talk to you every day.
Sorry I got use to our night;y conversations.
Sorry you think I'm so smart, when I'm just pretty average.
Sorry the one time we could meet I was busy.
Sorry for thinking about you all the time.
Sorry for asking all those stupid questions about you (I really just want to get to know you).
Sorry that my response don't make sense.
Sorry I don't know better.
Sorry I don't know when to go to bed (I only realized the next morning that I didn't make any sense).
Sorry I keep going off on tangents.
Sorry for getting the wrong idea.

But couldn't you...
Say sorry you broke your phone so we can't talk.
Say sorry you're working all the time.
Say sorry you have a life that doesn't involve me.
Say sorry you've made me fall for you.
Say sorry you keep coming up in my dreams.
Say sorry you won't get out of my head.
Say sorry that your birthday is right after my graduation and that I won't be able to see you.
Say sorry that we haven't met yet.
But you've either already said that or I would never ask you to say sorry for that.



Sorry I just needed to get all that whining out or it'd cloud my head forever. But better being whinny on here than really act like that.

No comments: