2/21/11

I'm on Vicodin, So Don't Worry if this Doesn't Make Sense

I am an ultra clutz, so big a clutz that I tore my ligament bowling. I ride the elevator in school and believe it stinks. I call my walking boot my astro boot and I am currently looking for flame stickers to put on it ('cause I'm taking vicodin like House use to and he had that cane with flames). I am currently working on my senior project to write a book, and when I say currently I mean I'm steadily working on it now. I have found a way to publish for free. I don't think I get particularily loopy off vicodin. I don't like having to sit through a lecture about how my education is my responability and how the whole class has droped their grades when I got an A on the class. I love how I get more work done for my Connections class outside of class rather than inside. I miss the stereotype of passing notes in school. I almost want to go to a private school for the uniform. I'm a sucker for romance. I love the look on people's face when I say I hurt my leg bowling. I like to play with my hair all the time, and currently want to change it somehow. I cried for my schools golden boys because their mom just recently died of breast cancer, and even though I only know the guys a little, my heart goes out to them. I don't think American Idol contestants should sing The Beatles. It's amazing how tainted a story can be based on who's telling it. I think I'm running out of things to say in this style.

No comments: