1/28/11

Guilt Can Hit Like Hail

I love screaming "Don't do it!" in horror movies, even though I know it won't make a difference. I sometimes can't believe how bad a procrastinator I am. I'm really excited for all night bowling, whic is also on my half birthday. I met dj Saturday and have talked to him the past couple of days. I own 184 books, but I think I might have miscounted. I started watching a movie just because Frank Sinatra was in it. I have an unhealthy obsession with the mafia. I think that when some one says "be your self" you really just put up you're gaurd. Even if I had a car, I think I'd miss riding the bus. I hate when my ears and nose are cold. I think I could win "Don't Forget the Lyrics". I am actually looking forward to Febuary. I think I loose my train of thought to easily. My teeth are unusually sharp. My sister left her juice in my room. My toys are often stolen by my siblings. I want to hire a private eye for something complettely ridiculous. I IMDB almost everything I watch. I hate running out of things to say. I have the idea that I could be a radio dj, I just don't know if I have the voice. I can say a million words, but that wouldn't be enough to tell who I am.

No comments: