1/26/11

I'm Watching Monty Python and the Holy Grail, for the Second Time Today

I wrote a 15 page paper in under three days. When I'm stressed I watch the title movie. I have completely given up on my Latin class. Water is sacred, but I'm sick and tired of it now. I have a two empty halves of a coconut and I bang them together. I currently need to write an article for the paper due Friday. I fell in love with a local guitarist Saturday. I will force all my children to watch The Black-Hole, a Disney movie. I fell asleep during Wall-E, and didn't ever get to any of the Toy Story's. I am addicted to Facebook games. I've always been curious as to who invented spell check. I love my science teacher for openly admitting that the answers are almost always "d. all of the above". During college, my mission is to become a movie buff. I already know who my doormate will be. I was on the phone for 20 some odd minutes trying to get through to a radio station. I'm a total geek and love exam days, I don't have to bring all my books and the days are short. I have my phone on me almost 24/7. I can't wait for graduation, but at some moments I believe it can take its time. I have yet to figure out why my bus driver seems to go the long way. I like arranging our DVDs, but they never stay in order. I have already listened to Panic! At the Disco's new song a million times, and it officially comes out the first. The bear from Toy Story 3 is my phone's background. I will eventually go to Doune castle. I try to read all my English books, but never really do. There have been some acceptions to the previouisly stated. I wrote about Water Wars for 15 pages, and because I was mad at the American school system, I let China win. I got my future husband's autograph. I hate not having blue and green higlighters, but I'm still happy to have a purple one. I love archery. I'm going to Pirates of the Carrabien 4: On Stranger Tides after prom, in my prom dress and all. I calculated how old I was in seconds last week. I geek out for anything Monty Python related. I feel weird when I hear people have talked about me. I have millions of gloves, and not all of them match. Disney classics are amazing, but I'd almost always watch a Pixar movie. I used to play soccer and do ballete and tap. I used to be in chorus. I used to be alot of things, but all that's important is what I am now.
;

No comments: