1/16/11

Re-Introduction

Dear World (or more like To Whom Ever it May Concern:),

Hello! My name is Kristin Elaine Monteith. A senior at a Global Studies Academy. 17. A Leo, even with the new system. Born August 11th. I'm an only child from one marriage, then a sibling to six others. I have a family of blood then a family of make-believe. I have brown hair and hazel eyes. My height is roughly 5 feet 2 inches and I weigh, at most, 110. I can be kind of spastic, but over all I'm a pretty chill person. I'll listen to almost anything, unless I can't tell the difference between the words and an out of tune instrument. I will read almost any fiction. I try my best to never hurt anyone's feelings, but I know that I have, even without meaning to. I don't curse in general, you could probably count the number of times I've actually cursed on your hands. I love Monty Python and would do almost anything to meet the remaining members. I dream of become the next star, but have come to the realization that it might not happen. I will never let go of my dream of becoming a writer. My back-up plan is to become a therapist. I have already been accepted to my first-choice school. I have chronic senioritis. As far as intelligence goes I'm just averagely above average. I love Pixar movies and have a Buzz and Woody doll to take with me to college. I never really stopped watching Blue's Clues, but I refuse to watch Joe. My bucket list includes being at Times Square for New Year's Eve. Also on my bucket list is to see Steve Burns in concert, or at least track him down and give him a hug. I know that watching Pretty Little Liars is rotting my brain, but I just can't stop. I cannot spell, in any language. I know at least a little of all of the following: English, Math, Spanish, Japanese, and Latin. I've become addicted to StumbleUpon. I started this blog 4 years ago. I have never really been in love, but I'm not worried since I'm still a teenager. I love Harry Potter and have been going to the midnight showings since the 4th at least. I believe I use up all the luck I get for finding four-leaf clovers on finding another four-leaf clover. I have seen all the Twilight movies in theaters, and laughed at each of them. My favorite color is blue and my favorite flowers our blue bells. I tend to spell things in British English. House is my favorite TV show. When I get a song stuck in my head I draw the lyrics out. I prefer to ride trains rather than fly on a plain. One of my absolute favorite pictures is of my class on a field trip when we all went out to the playground at Burger King. I love discovering new music that nobody else knows about, especially when I found it because it was free. I'll take almost anything that is free. I am horrible with my money, but I can take care of anybody else's money. I miss play with play dough. For the most part I am the typical, hormone-raging, teenage girl that loses her train of thought when a hot guy walks by. I feel required to fulfill some high school stereotypes, such as going to prom and homecoming. I believe that there is a yak animal cracker, and have had an argument over it for the past three years. When texting I actually spell stuff out. I drink sweet tea, and that's about it. I hate when underclassmen have cars when I don't. I like being a feminist, but I don't always follow through. I hate Nerf products, they should at least have one girl in the background. I wear contacts, but one of these days I'm going to walk around without them and my glasses to see if I survive. Lava lamps fascinate me. I'm single. I do a whole lot of community service. I've never had a real job. I love kids, but am still not convinced on the whole giving birth thing. I own too many hoodies and jeans. I hate when I run out of things to say. I have a plan to write a Pixar movie, now all I need is an idea. I'm a huge procrastinator. I read manga, almost daily. I love philosophy. I miss how I used to be so connected to the blogger world freshman year. I get along with almost all my teachers, but can't stand the exceptions. I believe 2 + 2 = fish. I still watch 90s cartoons. I know I'll never grow up. And last of all, I am me.

Sincerely,
Kristin

2 comments:

Isaac said...

Wow...long post...
:D HI!

Y'know, there was some stuff in there I didn't know, even after what, four years?...

If you feel disconnected, you should POST more ;P

Kem said...

yeah it is pretty long. And what didn't you know? It's all pretty basic stuff. And I am definetly going to post more, when get the time...if that ever happens