1/19/11

I Saw My Future Dorm Room and All I Could Think Was: All My Books Aren't Going to Fit If I Have to Share...

I really liked the style of my other post, so I'm going to try to continue.

I have a 15 page paper due the 24th. I've only really written 4 pages of said paper. I watch Pixar movies almost every day now. I haven't watched Monty Python this year, and that scares me. I can't wait till I weigh enough to give blood. The title of this post is real. I believe the new student teacher in my math class looks like Steve. My classmates have confirmed the previous statement. My journalism class is ordering pizza tomorrow. I'm vice-president of Latin club, we have a meeting tomorrow. I am currently selling tickets to a local concert, 10 a pop. I'm also selling braceletes for a cancer victim. The school newspaper came out for the month, I'm selling for 50 cents. I think that if I got a car, I'd park it at my bus stop so that I could still ride the bus. I have a Snuggie. I have listened to the Beatles and Queen at the same time. Yes it was awesome. I try to be environmentally friendly, but it doesn't work. I really wish my English class could read something with a happy ending. I'm still friends with my exs. I can do almost anything if I have a friend by my side. I never understood fingerless gloves untill some one explained it too me. The abbreviation lol annoys me, but I still use it sometimes. My new campus is filled with cute guys, my mom was the one to point this out. I am going to rent a ZipCar and go to Target. I am rather glad that my dormitory is co-ed, but more glad that the rooms aren't. I love the game Aveyond. If I beat my mom in a game, I get extremely proud of myself. I rather like sappy romance dramas. When I run out of black ink I just print in dark blue or purple. I know I'm on Facebook too much.

I breath 24/7.

2 comments:

Isaac said...

Actually, I believe the correct term is consul. I am one of the consuls for our school's latin club...
;P

I have no clue what I'm going to do about my Manga when I go to college...it's just completely and overwhelmingly unrealistic to think that I can bring it all with me...on the other hand I realllllly want to...

Correction, you breathe.
:D

Kem said...

Well our school elects people.

I know what you mean, it's impossible to take all my books with me.

Sorry, I forgot to spell check this one.